Bankstown Airport Limited (“BAL”) and Camden Airport Limited (“CAL”) management and staff are committed to providing a centre of excellence for aviation, commercial and industrial facilities at Bankstown and Camden Airports.
All staff appreciate that this commitment must include the adoption of best practice environmental management systems to ensure on-going improvement to the environmental health of the airport.
BAL and CAL are committed to:
- Promoting and implementing sound environmental management policies and practices in all airport activities;
- Compliance with, and wherever possible, exceeding the statutory obligations of relevant environmental legislation;
- Preventing or minimising pollution and waste;
- Promoting sustainable purchasing policies within the airport environment;
- Continuing consultation with the major stakeholders, including the community;
- Training staff and liaising with tenants on a continuing basis to increase awareness of environmental issues, and their responsibilities towards protecting the environment;
- Providing sufficient resources to meet management’s environmental objectives; and
- Continually measuring, monitoring, reporting and improving upon the environmental performance.
You can download a copy of this policy here.
Chief Executive Officer
2 November 2016